Archetype®®, and the women we seek to help, are dependent on the generosity of our supporters as well as the goodwill and trust of the public. We are therefore committed to protecting any personal information we obtain about you, whether you are just visiting our website or are a donor, volunteer, campaigner or beneficiary.
By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of information as outlined.
What information is collected about me?
- When you visit our website and submit your details via one of our contact forms, your information is emailed to us. The information we collect is the name, email, phone and company name.
How will you use my information?
- We use your personal information to give you the information, support, services, or products you ask for.
- We use your information to gain a full understanding of your situation so we can develop and offer you the best possible personalised services.
- We may use your information to send you communications about our work.
- We may combine your information with other information (for example, from public records or on social media) and create a profile of your interests and preferences. We do this to help us determine whether and in what ways you might be interested in helping us or getting involved in our activities.
- We use your personal information to look into and respond to complaints or other issues.
Some non-personally identifiable information may also be used for the following purposes
(a) Marketing statistical analysis
(b) Customer admin and support
(c) Technical admin
Will my information be used for marketing purposes?
We will only contact you for marketing purposes where you have provided us with freely given consent to do so. You can let us know if you would prefer not to receive these communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who will you share my personal data with?
Archetype®® does not sell, give, transfer or otherwise use your personal data other than for the purposes mentioned in this policy as well as in the following areas:
- To suppliers or service providers only to provide the products or services you’ve requested from us.
- Where we are under a duty to disclose your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies), or in order to enforce or apply our rights (including in relation to our website or other applicable terms and conditions) or to protect Archetype®®, for example in cases of suspected fraud or defamation.
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors or use the cookie control system if available upon their first visit.
Website Visitor Tracking
This website uses tracking software to monitor its visitors to better understand how they use it. The software will save a cookie to your computers hard drive in order to track and monitor your engagement and usage of the website, but will not store, save or collect personal information.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
What are my rights?
- Your rights in respect of our processing of your personal data. These are:
- The right to request from Archetype®® a copy of your personal information as it is held by us. There is normally no charge for us doing this.
- The right to request Archetype®® to correct any errors in the personal information that we hold about you. We may request some evidence to confirm that an error has been made.
- The right to ask Archetype®® to erase any personal data that Archetype®® holds on you (although that right does not apply where Archetype®® has a legal obligation to retain it).
- The right to ask Archetype®® to restrict (suspend) processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to Archetype®® processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- The right to ask Archetype®® to provide a copy of the personal data that were obtained from you in a portable machine-readable format and to ask us to send that copy to another data controller.
- Where you have given your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. If you do this, the withdrawal of consent does not affect Archetype®’s legal obligation to retain certain information such as for the purpose of keeping taxation records and it does not act retrospectively.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority (regulator). Archetype®® invites you to make any complaint directly to the Data Processing Manager in the first instance but you have the right to complain to the regulator at any time. In the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland the supervisory authority (regulator) is the Information Commissioner and the contact details are here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
- Where you have given your consent to Archetype®® sending you information from time to time about events, publications, seminars and courses that may be of interest to you, you have the right to tell us not do do this.
What if I want to change, update, or delete my personal information?
Where you have provided your consent for our use of your personal information, you always have a right to withdraw your consent at any time.
It is always your choice as to whether you want to receive information about our work and the ways you can get involved. If you do not want us to use your personal information in these ways, please indicate your preferences on the form on which we collect your personal information.
We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted by us for such purposes.
You can opt-out of receiving direct information from us at any time. Simply contact email@example.com and let us know of your updated communication preferences.
Will this policy change?
This policy was last updated 01, June 2020.